Guillotine Operator – Temporary Contract | Commercial Print | Cambridgeshire
A fantastic opportunity to work on the latest machinery for a market leading independent print company on a minimum of a 6 month contract.
Guillotine Operator – Temporary Contract | Commercial Print | Cambridgeshire | Excellent Salary + Shift Allowance
High quality digital print with a variety of finishing options this is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovator of commercial print and digital formats via enterprise app suite and global print production facilities. A profitable, privately owned business with European expansion well underway, this is a company who are experiencing accelerating levels of customer growth and who have planned a roll out of new technologies to aid expansion in the UK.
As Guillotine Operator the key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting up, operating and maintaining the guillotine while working to tight deadlines and keeping a high level of quality
- Manual duties such as moving and handling of large paper stock
- Accurately measuring and cutting printed materials
- Assisting in the maintenance and repair of equipment and minimising waste where possible
- Troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance as needed
- Working double day shifts 6am – 2pm/2pm – 10pm
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience of setting up, operating and maintaining a guillotine such as Polar
- Small format digital experience, ideally
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a constantly changing workflow
- Experience on other print finishing equipment an advantage
Working from custom built premises with full in-house facilities this is a great opportunity to expand your experience in the industry.
Submit your details to be considered.