Business Development Manager - Direct Mail
£Open + Commission + Travel
Our client is a successful mailing house turning over approximately £8 Million and offering in house; Laser Printing, Inkjet Printing, Data Processing, Polywrapping, Laser Personalisation, Finishing, Warehousing, Pick & Pack / Fulfilment, Envelope Enclosing and Hand Enclosing.
Their customers span a variety of sectors such as Home Shopping, Charities, Membership Organisations, Theatres, Sports Centres and Financial, including Building Societies and Banks.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to target new business throughout the UK; the ideal candidate must have outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation, with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
This position comes with the flexibility to work from home.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will ideally have an active client base and a proven track record in sales
- Identifying potential new customers that fit with the client's overall growth strategy
- Build effective and long-lasting relationships in order to generate new business
- Seek to market the company at every available opportunity and increase awareness of their fantastic brand
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Direct Mail / Fulfilment sales experience
- A full driving licence
Job Reference: DM1041
Apply for Business Development Manager - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly