Business Development Manager | LFD & 2D POS | East Anglia – Home Based
Newly created Business Development Manager role with an exceptional employer who specialise in large format graphics and POS. They are offering an experienced sales professional the opportunity to work with major blue chip brands and retailers and play a central part in the companies continued expansion.
Business Development Manager | LFD & 2D POS | East Anglia – Home Based | £30k-£40k + bonus
A true specialist in providing award winning, high quality print for agencies, exhibition, events and government sectors. One of the UK’s largest suppliers of POS and large format graphics including building wraps, hoardings, signage and vehicle graphics. With full in house state of the art production capabilities this company remains at the forefront of the industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business
- Selling the companies full range of services
- Covering a national territory
- Offer a full site survey and full end to end service
- Building long-term profitable relationships with key customers
Key attributes required:
- Current or recent experience in a sales role within large format graphics and POS markets
- Developing new business and long term partnerships with key customers
- Excellent communication skills; able to liaise with all target audiences
- Natural ability to exceed expectations of clients
Outstanding opportunity to join a multi-award winning organisation and play a key role in defining onward growth aspirations.
Apply below to be of consideration for the shortlist.