Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is responsible for maximizing Kodak’s market share through new product placement and managing existing installations for profitability, efficiency and customer satisfaction within a territory.
The Key Account Manager will develop opportunities, covering multiple business units, from capital sales to the ongoing annuity products, managing the ongoing relationships commensurate with this.
Working within a team and under the guidance of the UK Sales Manager, the Key Account Manager will develop and manage a sales process and pipeline to introduce Kodak’s solutions within new and existing accounts, selling direct to end users as well as supporting channel sales where required.
With responsibility for delivering the UK sales target for equipment sales, annuity revenue and margin, the Key Account Manager will:
- Drive a business development process across a portfolio of products.
- Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing accounts into closed business.
- Manage and drive profitable business growth in a given territory.
- Identify new market/customer opportunities through prospecting, growth and competitive displacement.
- Support the existing base, helping to manage their annuity usage to maximise their earnings and business offerings to the market, whilst protecting Kodak’s install base and margins.
- Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new or different ways.
- Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer presentations that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Company's value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
- Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the Kodak sales process.
- Support the Manager to develop strategies, budgets and accurate sales forecasts to execute business plans and deliver on commitments.
- Coordinate the internal Kodak support to the customers through a collaborative approach and a strong relationship with the supporting departments to the business.
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of the print industry, and demonstrable experience in managing and growing a pipeline of solutions and offerings, and meeting or exceeding annual goals.
You will have a proven track record in successfully presenting, clearly and concisely, the value of solutions.
You will be a thought leader with creative ways to keep moving forward and a strong result oriented approach, being a decisive, resilient, proactive and focused individual, willing to develop a professional career in a multinational and diverse environment.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively with other sales colleagues embracing team work.
You will possess a sound understanding of financial analysis and sales profitability, and be data driven with analytical & problem solving skills to make opportunities progress to a win.
Excellent communication skills are required with both verbal & written fluency in English.
This is a field based role, so a full driving license is essential.
What we offer you
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a company car and contributory pension scheme.
Please send CV and covering letter to: GB-HRAdmin2@kodak.com
The Company operates an equal opportunities policy.