UK Sales Manager - Commercial
UK Sales Manager - Commercial
The UK Sales Manager - Commercial is responsible for maximizing Kodak’s market share through new equipment and annuity placement and managing existing installations for profitability, efficiency and customer satisfaction within the UK.
Managing a team of Key Account Managers across the UK, the Sales Manager will develop and manage the teams process and pipeline to introduce Kodak’s solutions within new and existing accounts, through Direct and Dealer channels. This position is a significant driver of business growth for Kodak’s solutions and it is expected that the Manager will also directly drive their own new business activity to fuel the team.
Deliver the UK sales target for equipment sales, annuity revenue and margin, by directly or through the team, achieving the following:
- Drive a business development process.
- Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing accounts into closed business.
- Manage and drive profitable business growth across the UK.
- Identify new market/customer opportunities for growth through prospecting, growth and competitive displacement.
- Target the most senior P&L leaders within target accounts.
- Invest sufficient time to develop a deep understanding of the prospects business strategy and critical business issues.
- Deliver a winning value proposition using customer metrics rather than product features.
- Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new or different ways.
- Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer presentations that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Company's value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
- Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the Kodak sales process.
- Coordinate internal resources and external contacts to drive new business.
- Develop strategies, budgets and accurate sales forecasts to execute business plans and deliver on commitments.
- Communicate strongly with the support functions within the business, from Customer Service to Engineering etc, to drive success together.
- Demonstrable experience in managing a team and growing a pipeline and meeting or exceeding annual quota goals, preferably with experience of working at the senior manager or executive management level
- A proven track record of successfully presenting, clearly and concisely, the value of complex solutions
- A proven track record of being a thought leader for your customers and for your sales peers on emerging trends and offerings
- Ability to work with sales colleagues and encouraging and managing the proper methods of team work versus an independent sales minded representative
- Ability to research and learn about industry trends, products, prospects and partners with minimal support from the organization to convert this to easily digested guidance to internal and external customers
- An ability to manage and co-ordinate activities across different back-office functions
- Able to take decisions and act rapidly on operational issues affecting customers
- Data driven with analytical & problem solving skills
- Results orientated, self motivated, pro-active and able to prioritise work activities
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills with both verbal & written fluency in English
- Experience of managing in a multi-national / matrix environment
What we offer you
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a company car and contributory pension scheme.
Please send CV and covering letter to: GB-HRAdmin2@kodak.com
The Company operates an equal opportunities policy.