Gluing Operative | Cartons | Nottinghamshire
Highly innovative carton manufacturer is looking for an experienced Gluing Operative to work in their fast paced and dynamic environment operating modern equipment from purpose built premises.
Gluing Operative | Cartons | Nottinghamshire | Salary to Attract the Best
A manufacturer of quality printed carton packaging this company has been instrumental in launching many leading brands within several sectors including food, household goods and luxury cosmetics.
As a Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running fully automated Bobst gluing machinery
- Setting and running a H&S window patcher when necessary
- Producing a variety of carton styles including straight line, crash-lock, 4 and 6 corner and tapered work
- Maintaining machinery
- Working double day shifts
- Quality control working within ISO and BRC standards
Key attributes required:
- Relevant experience in producing printed folded cartons
- Proven track record operating automated gluing machinery
- Flexible approach to shift work
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
An exclusive opportunity to work for an established and growing company offering career progression and development for the right candidate.