Finishing Manager - Large Format
Up to £30K dependent on experience
Our client is a well-established and growing events and exhibitions digital graphics specialist based in the South East, the company has invested in new machinery and has doubled their production facility.
Their product range and services include: large format digital, graphics, portable displays / Pop-up's, Roller banners, modular systems, structure wraps and fabric systems.
Due to continuing growth our client is currently looking for a Finishing Manager to oversee their busy finishing department.
- You will be managing a team of eight staff and will be responsible for scheduling, material ordering, health & safety, finishing and overseeing work collation for deliveries.
- Helping to get jobs out
- Comply with the company's Health and Safety policy
- Working to deadlines
- Good organisational skills and flexibility in managing workloads
- Team working and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and think logically and methodically
In addition you must have:
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Strong Management skills
- Experience of ttraditional hand finishing, mounting, laminating, digital cutting, fabric finishing and collation
- A full background in large format, exhibitions, events and retail interiors is essential