New Business Manager / Business Development Director - Luxury
Salary Guide Circa £70K+ (dependent on experience) + Strong Commission Structure (on new and existing business) + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a global packaging development company who offer innovative, premium packaging solutions to luxury brands predominantly in the health & beauty, spirits, homeware, candles, watches and fine fragrance markets.
Our client is looking for a Senior Level Business Development Candidate, my client is happy to pay a senior level salary in exchange for a Candidate with Strong Contacts / Turnover in Luxury / Premium Packaging.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Generate New Business with UK or Global Clients with Luxury Brands.
- Managing existing key accounts.
- Markets - Health & Beauty, Spirits, Homeware, Candles, Fine Fragrance, Watches etc.
- Managing projects with the team in the UK office.
- Product sourcing though the companies office in Asia or direct from their factory in Europe.
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Researching and sourcing potential new customers.
- Presenting to new customers.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong commercial awareness.
- Dynamic and focussed.
- Arranging client visits.
- Maintaining excellent customer services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business with an impeccable reputation