New Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | Southern UK – Home Based
New Business Development Manager required by a leading labels manufacturer to drive growth and profitability across key market sectors. Currently undertaking a significant operational investment programme, as a pioneering innovator in the industry this is an outstanding opportunity for a sales driven candidate to join a high profile name.
New Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | Southern UK – Home Based | Up to £55k + Bonus/OTE
Innovation-led company delivering unrivalled products in the market, this is a well respected business with capabilities for printed labels, dealing with clients in a full range of sectors. Operating from a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit they are industry renowned for their exceptional product performance and their ability to meet the high demands of specialist industries, while retaining an extremely competitive edge.
The role of New Business Development Manager will involve:
- New business development
- Selling a full range of plain and flexo printed labels alongside the management of existing business accounts
- Targeting the Food & Drink, Personal & Household Care and Industrial sectors
- Covering the south of the UK
- Building and managing relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and reporting
The ideal candidate will be a confident, proactive, relationship-driven individual – an experienced business developer.
Key attributes required:
- New business sales skills and the ability to build rapport
- Extensive experience of selling to brands and retailers
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record of sales development
- Knowledge of the label industry supply chain
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full clean driving license
A pivotal role within the UK division of a high profile company making exciting investment plans. This is a role that will enable you to offer a unique product portfolio plus in-house design capabilities – apply today if interested.