An innovative printing company is looking for an Account Executive to become an integral and pro-active member of the sales department, providing first class administration support and back-up for their designated account team. Responsible for supporting the management of a portfolio of customer accounts led by the Account Manager, and ensuring all customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
The Account Executive role would suit anyone who has very strong organisational and admin skills and can remain calm and collected when under pressure. Some print knowledge is required (print production equipment and process capabilities) and the successful candidate must be very keen to learn new skills regarding the print management industry in order to progress.
The chosen candidate must be able to fulfill the following:
• Work with others to priorities and meet the needs of different customers
• Ensure processes are in place to ensure timely and accurate communication both internally and externally
• Demonstrate a desire to question processes and efficiency and to seek change, showing commitment to process and results
• The capability of being an active and constructive member of a team
• Demonstrate relevant IT skills and an understanding of financial procedures relevant for the role
• Portray a good degree of commercial awareness