Business Development Manager | Litho Print, Direct Mail & Transactional Print | London
Thriving division of a national print group has a fast paced expansion plan mapped out for 2018. A position ideal for ambitious applicants who are keen to build a career in sales to join their rapidly expanding sales team and receive top of the line training and career development in a structured sales role.
Business Development Manager | Litho Print, Direct Mail & Transactional Print | London | £40k-£50k + Bonus/Commission
With proven experience in multi-channel marketing solutions, our client have grown with the market as a ‘single source’ solutions provider with a portfolio of direct marketing, transactional print, and high end print as their core services. Boasting an enviable list of awards and accreditations that grow year on year, they are firmly established in the high volume end of this market as a multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions with impressive in-house production capabilities.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Growing and developing existing accounts
- Completing an industry leading sales training programme
- Targeting and winning new contractual business for direct mail and transactional print, alongside award winning sales people
- Managing customer relationships
- Working in conjunction with the management team to ensure your career goals are realised
Key attributes required:
- Natural sales skills
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Skills to manage and grow key client accounts
- Direct mail/transactional print product knowledge
- Based in the South East and able to get into London on a daily basis
- Ambition – you will be looking for a role that will develop you
Along with considerable opportunity for progression, this role offers accounts to inherit, a high uncapped commission structure and incentivised bonus schemes. In addition to this you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands, in a driven team environment.