Business Development Manager/Sales Account Manager | Small & Large Format Digital Print | Manchester
An exciting opportunity with one of the UK's leading digital print manufacturers. A well established multi-site organisation that is a one-stop-shop for small and large format digital print is currently looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join their Manchester team.
Business Development Manager/Sales Account Manager | Small & Large Format Digital Print | Manchester | £35k-£45k Basic + OTE
Forming a key part of a highly profitable, acquisitive and well regarded group, this is a company with expertise spanning several markets. Boasting state of the art technology for digital print and reprographics solutions, as a reliable partner for their worldwide circle of customers they are well positioned to provide expertise to a wide variety of sectors across the UK.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- 50% account management, 50% new business development
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Selling a complete range of digital print solutions to an existing client base and to new business prospects
- Primarily targeting Architects and the Engineering and Construction sectors as well as Creative Agencies
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions, overseeing the project management of larger jobs
Key attributes required:
- Experience and in-depth technical print knowledge of print including small and large format digital print
- Experience handling high profile accounts
- Current experience developing profitable new business would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Ability to build rapport and develop key relationships
With plenty of autonomy on offer and markets already identified and ready for you to sell into, this is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience of digital print and are looking to broaden your career prospects.