Business Development Manager | Print Management | South England
4 days left
- Contract Type
Great opportunity to join a long standing print management company with an outstanding reputation in direct mail. Looking for a strong Business Development Manager with a can do attitude, the right candidate will have strong relationship building skills. Great chance for career growth and unrivalled benefits.
Business Development Manager | Print Management | South England | £35k-£50k + Commission
Providing print management and communication solutions to the UK the company have been successfully operating for 30 years excelling in the market with a wealth of knowledge and experience, working with clients including but not limited to charities, leisure and tourism.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Successfully bringing in new accounts tailored to the client’s needs
- Managing existing accounts to an outstanding level
- Working in the South East of England
- Diversifying portfolio of clients and exploring potential new areas for growth
Key attributes required:
- Successful background in print solutions or print management
- Positive sales attitude and great industry knowledge
- Ability to build long standing relationships with clients treating every account with passion and enthusiasm
- Targeting a wide and local range customer base within the region
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
For the chance of joining this amazing company who are established and rapidly growing please apply below.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Print Management | South England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly