Senior Designer - South East Asia
5 days left
- Contract Type
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer with extensive experience in working with brand identity, brand guidelines, marketing and communications materials to work in South East Asia.
Our client believes that the production and implementation of advertising, marketing and printed materials is a specialist activity that requires a high level of expertise. They are looking for an ambitious individual who can bring such expertise to their team, to ensure their expansive list of clients receive uncompromised quality products.
With work being a mixture of web/print/ecom design work, this role will be great for not only someone who likes variety in their life, but in their every working day too.
Key responsibilities pertaining to this exciting opportunity will include:
- Design layouts/finished artwork for different kinds of marketing materials including catalogues, print ads and web design
- Working with brand guidelines
- Taking creative direction, supervise and working as a team with the creative layout team
- Responsible for consistency of look across media
- Build and maintain close relationship with overseas colleagues
Candidates must tick the following boxes:
- Strong design interest to manage, schedule and develop the current team
- Solid creative sense and client focus
- Be able to design layout based on clients’ templates
- Be able to work independently and to supervise a team
- Be able to work across multiple projects
- Good client service and extensive communication skills
- Adapt to flexible working hours to keep deadlines for utmost service provision
- At least 3 working years of experience in senior position in Graphic Design/ Printing/ Advertising industry
- Demonstrated experience in producing graphic materials for print and web and in page layout from a rough sketch or template.
- In-depth understanding and frequent use of Adobe CS5, CS6, CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Familiarity with MAC platform.
Renowned for its beautiful beaches and scenic countryside, the country in which our client is situated is becoming increasingly popular for UK ex-pats. The country’s great weather, low cost of living, lively culture and vast improvements in infrastructure makes this an opportunity which cannot be missed.
Not only is the country in which they operate a cool place to work, our client offers an international working environment with hot trends in technology, and a refreshment area with table football. They also believe team building is of great importance so hold interesting activities and social events.
This is a great experience for the right person, so if you think you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you.
NOTE: The package on offer for this vacancy is highly generous in this region and will offer you a lifestyle equivalent to £80k to £100k pa in the UK
Apply for Senior Designer - South East Asia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly