Technical Account Manager - Water Based Inks
HOMEBASED (SOUTHERN ENGLAND)
Up to £35K + Car + Pension + Laptop + Mobile + Death In Service
Our client is a vibrant, forward thinking, printing ink manufacturer who supply a quality product with fantastic service. They are looking to strengthen their position within the UK and Ireland market and have a permanent position available for a Technical Account Manager to operate in the South of England.
The position will involve planning your diary from home, building multi-level customer relationships with our current database and growing our business within the flexographic paper and board printing market.
They expect you to be an enthusiastic, driven individual who will go the extra mile without being man managed.
- Support customers' needs both on and off site.
- Be pro-active in resolving and improving print quality.
- Determine and manage customers K.P.I's if required.
- Hunting for new sales opportunities.
- Report directly to the UK Sales Manager and head-office team.
- Experience of flexographic printing and issues related to this.
- Colour matching and formulation knowledge.
- Knowledge of multi-level selling ideal but not essential.
- Computer literate.
- Full driving licence.