Junior Structural Designer | POS | West Yorkshire
Newly created opportunity for a Structural Designer to join an established business and play a leading role in the on-going development of an award-winning design team. A great opportunity to utilise your skills working on an impressive range of POS and contribute to the development and growth of a leading business.
Junior Structural Designer | POS | West Yorkshire | £18k-£25k
Utilising the latest technology and expertise in design, printing and finishing, this company is uniquely placed in the market with a manufacturing capability to create bespoke solutions across a variety of projects. Equipped to support brands and retailers across the globe with all types of POS, POP, bespoke retail stands, retail environments and live events, as the primary supplier of POS to retail outlets across the UK this client is a true market leader.
As Structural Designer you will be responsible for:
- Producing structural designs for a range of POS
- Working with a full range of CAD and Adobe software
- Finding material solutions and making recommendations
- Accurately converting design visuals into working drawings for manufacture
- Attending briefings with clients when needed
- Liaising with the creative studio, project managers, account managers and production managers to ensure working drawings have all necessary information
- Identifying potential design construction issues
Key attributes required:
- AutoCAD/SolidWorks knowledge is essential
- Excellent eye for detail
- Knowledge of retail POS
- Good understanding of materials – wood, acrylics, steel, small electrics etc. is desirable
- An understanding of exhibitions and shop fitting would be advantageous
- Ability to confidently liaise with designers, project managers and production managers
- Ability to suggest possible value engineering solutions
With a successful and credible background in the industry this is a company well established as one of the top performing companies in their market.
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered.