Print Finisher | Commercial Print | Essex
5 days left
- Contract Type
Digital-facing organisation at the cutting edge of print, this specialist manufacturer is looking to recruit an additional Print Finisher to provide high quality finished print for their extensive client base. A leading independent with impressive in-house set up this is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the UK’s most advanced print companies.
Print Finisher | Commercial Print | Essex | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Multi award winning commercial print company with several prestigious awards to their name, this client provides fast turnaround, cost-effective, full colour litho and digital print solutions to a wealth of well-know clients using the latest equipment and highly trained personnel.
As a Print Finisher you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of finishing equipment including: guillotines, folders, creasers and perforators
- Producing a range of printed books, flyers, posters, leaflets etc.
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control
Key attributes required:
- Current print finishing experience
- Experience of using guillotines, folders, cylinders etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime
Short listing is currently underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.
Apply for Print Finisher | Commercial Print | Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly