Business Development Manager - Large Format / Signage
Our client is a leading supplier of digital print and signage based in the North West; they offer full project management from design, survey, production and installation, covering all aspects of internal and external bespoke signage and digital print.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team who will be responsible for increasing the department's turnover and profit along with customers and market share. They will generate sales opportunities through telesales, site visits and networking and convert a high proportion of leads into sales.
- Management of the departments sales activities
- Manage an internal sales support person
- Increase department turnover and profits
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director
- Prepare sales plans and strategy
- Visit customers, prospects and networking events
- Assess market potential for new products and services
- Setting sales targets
- Produce weekly sales reports
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Represent the Company at trade shows
The role will require responding to the changing needs of the business and additional duties that may be requested by the Directors from time to time. Some special events may require working outside of core business hours.