Project Manager | 2D & 3D POS | South Yorkshire
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a well -established specialist in point of sale and become an integral member of the account team, providing first class customer service to range of blue chip clients.
Project Manager | 2D & 3D POS | South Yorkshire | £28k - £32k, depending on experience
This specialist 3D POS division of a thriving group are one of the industry’s leading point of sale specialists. Providing innovative 3D solutions, this client has complete design, print and manufacturing capabilities in-house to provide award winning, high quality work for a range of blue chip clients.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing client projects from initial brief through to final delivery
- Strategic development of key accounts
- Regularly liaising with clients to provide status updates
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
Key attributes required:
- Strong Project Management experience with the ability to run multiple projects at any one time
- Experience in the POS industry is essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
With a number of sites located across the UK and an ever-growing client base, if you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in developing a division as well as having lots of variety in your role, then please apply attaching a copy of your full CV.