Large Format Printer
Our client is a well-established POS, displays & graphics specialist with sites all over the UK. The company has a national client base of creative agencies and end users in the retail accounts.
Their highly skilled workforce means the company's products are consistently of a high quality with the ability to take on large and complex orders and supply successfully to very demanding lead times resulting in high customer retention rates.
They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format Printer to be based at their North West site.
- To work on their Vutek, Durst and/or MTEX Machines
- Maintaining the equipment and machinery
- Quality Control
- Colour matching
- Supporting the finishing department as and when needed
- Supervise the mounting and finishing of printed materials as required
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Other types of production experience such as the use of Adobe products, Quark Xpress, vinyl and CNC routing would be an advantage
You must have at least 3 years' experience in the Large Format print industry.