Account Director | Print Management | London
7 days left
- Contract Type
Fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious award winning group with an excellent reputation for innovation and progression.
Account Director | Print Management | London | £55k-£65k
A cutting edge organisation with a reputation for exceptional quality of service in print, print management and marketing collateral. Now one of Europe’s largest suppliers of printed retail/brand communications they are a high profile, international group known for their continual investment and impressive client portfolio.
A rare opportunity to join this successful business in a lead role. As Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the account team provide customer focussed service, delivering against SLAs and KPIs
- Taking responsibility for the strategic running and overall performance of the account, guiding and supporting the wider team
- Continually looking at process improvements
- Obtaining “buy in” from the internal stakeholders and working with them to develop, deliver and report on annual development plans
- Recognising opportunities to cross sell the group range of products and services
Key attributes required:
- Commercial outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop positive relationships
- Proven team management experience
- Experience gained in the print management sector and knowledge of direct mail would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Defined by highly motivated employees, this company champions progression and development and helps provide the right opportunities for people who are eager to drive their career.
Submit your details without delay if you wish to be considered for the role.
Apply for Account Director | Print Management | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly