Estimator / Account Manager - Print
Up to £26K
Our client is a specialist printer who has been trading for over 50 years, they are currently looking for an Estimator / Account Manager to join their team.
The company have Tharstern MIS in house and their work tends to be quite intricate so they are looking for someone who is up for a challenge, they will consider and experience Estimator or a junior candidate to train up.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Preparing estimates using Tharstern MIS
- Liaising with sales team and customers to book in orders
- Liaising with production team to monitor jobs in progress
- Keeping the customers informed of progress of their orders
- Customer liaison, assisting customers in determining order requirements, estimating and following up estimates, delivery schedules, answering customer enquiries and providing samples as and when requested
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and being first point of contact for customers
- Helping develop and increase spend of accounts
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer requirements
- Computer literate in Excel and Word and have experience of working with Management Information Systems
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ensuring jobs are quoted accurately and on time to maximise sales potential