Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £Neg dep on exp
- Building on their current status as the leading print partner, our client’s expertise and depth of specialist knowledge is enabling them to redefine and add greater value to traditional print solutions.
- Reporting directly to the senior management team you will take overall responsibility for managing and developing specific UK accounts alongside generating new, profitable and successful client relationships.
- The candidate will demonstrate high levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Fully supported by a dynamic new product development team, client services team and in house production you will have full use of infrastructure and support to deliver on growth strategy.
- You will manage, nurture and develop existing customers in line with commercial goals and collaborate with senior leaders to optimise business planning.
- Developing new business across a range of existing customers to establish profitable, successful and sustainable partnerships
- Developing new business across a range of new customers to establish profitable, successful and sustainable partnerships
- Develop, implement and execute strategy in line with key business, customer and market requirements/opportunities.
- Leading, managing and developing multiple client accounts across UK national print services sector.
- Integrating and collaborating with internal client services and new product development functions.
- Identifying opportunities for new product deployments.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge organisation that have consistently grown year on year and have huge growth plans.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly