Up to £25K, negotiable but commensurate with experience.
Our client are a supplier of sign making services and materials to the sign and print trade. They are looking for a Sign Maker to join their growing, culture-driven team. They are a family-run business that is dynamic, fast growing, customer centric and hugely passionate about providing solutions for customers.
In joining their team, the candidate would need to be enthusiastic, reliable, honest, adaptable and enjoy working as part of a team.
What you'll do:
- Production of signs & graphics
- General sign making / fabrication e.g. flat cut letters, sign trays etc
- Artwork processing
- Application of vinyl prints to substrates
- Processing of print, CNC & consumable orders from receipt of order to dispatch
- Ensuring stock is maintained and stored correctly
- Experience in sign making and ideally printing
- Confident working with vinyl graphics, printers, laminators
- CNC experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task
- Confident and able to work on your own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competent with IT and basic knowledge of design/production software
- Customer and quality orientated
- Problem solving
- Good housekeeping skills
Personality we're looking for:
- Must be friendly and have an outgoing personality
- A desire to succeed and learn
- Customer focused
- A good sense of humour
This is a great opportunity to work in our friendly culture-driven environment with a fantastic organisation!