Account Manager | Commercial Print | East Midlands
With a huge blue chip client base, this company prides itself on attention to detail and striving for the absolute best. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join at an exciting period of rapid growth.
Account Manager | Commercial Print | East Midlands | To Attract the Best
A truly progressive specialist in commercial litho, this company continues to invest enabling them to provide bespoke solutions from concept through to delivery. Their expertise, commitment to quality and their first class customer service makes them the number-one trusted partner.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing client projects from initial brief through to final delivery
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
- Strategic development of key accounts
- Ensuring customers are happy with the finished product
Key attributes required:
- Account or project management experience with a background in commercial litho is essential
- Estimating experience using Tharstern MIS would be advantageous but not essential as full training and support will be provided
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
An exciting time to join an expanding company who has ambitious plans and huge future potential. They offer excellent training and development and like to promote from within.
Apply for Account Manager | Commercial Print | East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly