Project Manager - Creative Agency - £25k
An ambitious Project Manager is required by a fantastic Hertfordshire based Marketing Agency to provide the full scope of project management duties. On going job training will be provided.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious project minded individual with a few years' experience in project management, project co-ordinating, or a related role where the skill set can be transferred.
The key to this exciting role is being able to build trust with a major client and the internal team quickly and for the person to present as confident and able to hold their own.
The position will have daily interaction with both internal, external teams and the client, to keep projects on track and moving forward. The Project Manager will form part of the project management team who lead on ensuring quality across all projects.
The Project Manager will co-ordinate everything including, organising with the creative team weekly brochures and other media projects.
- Day to day management of multiple projects
- Effectively communicate with internal/external teams and clients regarding project deliverables and details.
- Report on project progress to multiple stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ensure quality standards are upheld
- Must be able to work in teams and on your own
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing, multi-projects, working to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication, organisational and written skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent computer skills across MAC ideally
This is a high profile opportunity for a skilled and up-and-coming Project Manager to work with a leading Hertfordshire based Marketing Agency. The opportunity offers real career progress and is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, so don't delay, send in your CV today!