Flexo Printer - Wide Web
Our established Client is involved in up to 8 colour Flexo Printing onto Paper Packaging and are experiencing an uptake in output requiring the appointment of an additional Printer.
The role reports to the Print Manager and requires hands on wide-web Flexo Print experience in a BRC accredited working environment.
Working Mon-Friday - with growth expect overtime / weekend work at time and a half.
2 x 8 hour shift system - 6.00 am - 2.00 pm / 2.00 pm - 10.00 pm
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a well-established, family run company who are experiencing real growth in Paper Packaging - as opposed to Plastics as retailers vie for business from the Environmentally conscious Consumer.
Skills and Experience checklist:-
• Focus on Health and Safety
• Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Able to work to a very high standard to reach set KPI’s
• Strong focus on working towards reducing waste levels
• High level of hygiene standards
• Experience in waterbased ink advantageous
• A keen eye for detail and quality conscious
• Ability to set up & run Flexo machinery at optimum levels
• Troubleshooting and mechanical aptitude
• Ability to perform in a fast moving environment
• A flexible and positive approach
With the hype in the media, and the backing of the government for retailers and consumers to go more eco-friendly, there is no better time to join a company like this one.
CVs in Word format please.