Head of Client Services
We are looking for an excellent leader with strong experience at a Senior Management Level and natural commercial acumen to fill a key role within a highly successful printing company. The ideal candidate will be process orientated, ambitious, influential and ready for a large and often demanding role. Strong client focus and engagement skills will be required to succeed in this role, along with strategic thinking skills and the ability to drive forward business development opportunities and streamline efficiencies across the board where appropriate.
As Head of Client Services, you will plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the Account Management teams and Estimators to maintain and enhance customer relationships in line with Commercial and Operational objectives.
• Direct the daily operations of the team.
• Motivate the team to ensure they are giving the best customer service possible.
• Work in partnership with the sales and manufacturing teams to obtain, win and process orders.
• Provide effective resolution to customer queries in an efficient and courteous manner.
• Interact with customers to provide information, guidance and support on the range of services and products in response to enquiries.
• Review customer complaints and ensure prompt response and corrective actions.
• Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
• Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
• Responsibility for clear engagement with the Head Of Digital, Head Of Workflow and Head Of Press, Post Press & Logistics compliance, development and ongoing management to ensure teams are appropriately structured, recruited, trained, developed and effectively performance managed.
• Optimise use of IT to enhance customer relations and operations
Key Responsibilities & Function
• To liaise with Sales & Manufacturing to recognise and maximise opportunities.
• To ensure Sales Forecasting is up to date.
• To review the MIS dates and status on a daily basis to ensure commercial positioning and client’s expectations are being met / exceeded.
• Constantly review and improve quote conversion by client.
• Ensure quotations are produced within 24 hours.
• Liaise with all heads of departments to ensure the smooth flow of jobs through the business.
• Maintaining key relationships with Sales / Account Management on a day-to-day basis, developing client knowledge to understand their key drivers.
• Analysis of monthly customer and internal MI to ensure compliance and asses all relevant opportunities.
• Required to achieve results and demonstrate ability to sustain effort over extended time periods.
• Ensure excellent customer satisfaction is delivered and that it is measured objectively.
• There will be a full KPI set of guidelines that will ensure the correct direction and strategy.
• Excellent communication skills: in person, over the telephone and written.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle enquiries in a calm, efficient manner.
• Good IT skills.
• To be well-presented, polite and tactful.
• Problem solving – identify and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
• Identify customer needs and promote benefits and features of appropriate products and services.
• Enjoy managing and working a part of a team.
• Supervisory skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Sound commercial awareness.
• Problem analysis and problem solving.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
• MIS experience.
• Litho and digital print technical knowledge.
• Customer service experience.
• Management experience.
Apply for Head of Client Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly