Sales & Marketing Director
A substantial print & communications company is on the search for an exceptional candidate to take control of every aspect of the organisations sales and marketing activities.
This director level new business development focused role involves overseeing the marketing of the company’s services and ensuring these activities develop into new sales for the business. As part of the role you will also be managing a sales team, setting sales targets and ensuring efficient and effective delivery.
Key roles and responsibilities pertaining to this pivotal role will include:
• Marketing the company’s services through targeted campaigns to grow the client base.
• Identifying new business opportunities and present the companies services.
• Obtaining a detailed understanding of the client’s requirements and prepare specific project proposals, suggesting suitable materials and including detailed estimates.
• Briefing the account management teams who then manage the project through production.
• Building long-term client relationships.
• Promoting the company’s services at trade fairs
• Preparing monthly reports based on sales figures prepared by the accounts department and reports from the sales team and present these at the monthly Board meeting.
• Agreeing sales targets with the sales team and hold regular 1:1 meetings to motivate and monitor performance.
• Identifying industry trends and carrying out competitor research.
• Working with the production director to prepare business case proposals for new investments in technology to open new markets.
• Working with external support to update our clients social media activity (Blog, Facebook and Twitter)
This role requires a self-motivated senior management professional who has the capacity to successfully drive the output of any team. We are looking for a solution driven individual with a vastly creative mind who can think outside the box. You must have a thorough understanding of the print and communications industry to inspire clients with new ideas and endless possibilities.
This is a Board level position, so candidates must have a natural aptitude for preparing and presenting detailed reports and have a good understanding of the wider business operations. On top of this, to be eligible for this role, you must have experience in a multimillion turnover solution driven business.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly