Junior Packaging Technologist - Paris
Have you ever dreamed of living in Paris, the global centre for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture? This dream could now come true, as one of our key clients, a multinational manufacturer of health and beauty care, has an opportunity for a Junior Packaging Technologist to be based at their office located in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. If you don’t have a flare for languages, and havnt said more than “Bonjour” since GCSE, then do not to worry, this is a job where English is the first language.
We are looking for candidates with demonstrable experience of all the technologies within company sphere of influence, and knowledge of the factors that support the wider factory goals for safety, quality and productivity to be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that all projects are progressed and results are documented in accordance with the requirements of Technical Readiness and results attached to the product dossier.
- Identify the need for, and manage the execution of, Line Trials
- Ensure that all the factory requirements are satisfied on completion.
- Support all areas within the factory to achieve common goals (OEE / TAL etc).
- Ensure that the company is compliant with EEC Directive for Environmental compliance on packaging.
- Ensure that Logistics data is available and that actions that are agreed with central coding are acted upon.
- Work with Packaging Concept Development (PCD) team to ensure a smooth hand over within the gate process.
- Work with customers to progress project tasks & attain (Marketing) approvals where required.
- Manage projects using current (& future) project management tools/trackers communication avenues.
- Be a technical expert to business customers & partners.
- Support other team members as & when resource flex is required.
- Manage, & be accountable for, the delivery of non-MAF projects.
- Ensure that the defined testing & approval procedures are followed, and that any deviations are agreed with Director.
- Ensure defined quality boundaries are agreed on new projects.
- Approve drawings & artworks; compile & issue component & finish good specifications.
Experience / Skills / Behaviours
- Excellent project management skills.
- A clear & concise communicator
- Able to negotiate and influence others.
- Is logical, pragmatic & process driven.
- Proven Academic qualifications or equivalent industry experience (ideally educated to Degree/HNC/IOP packaging diploma level).
If you tick the above boxes and could see yourself being a part of the Parisienne way of life then we would like to hear from you.
Apply for Junior Packaging Technologist - Paris
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly