As a result of ambitious and aggressive growth plans for 2018/2019 our client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced client facing Direct Mail Account Manager with outstanding organisational and methodical skills.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you will have full responsibility for the on-going service delivery offered to external clients and internal account teams. Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to hit the ground running so you will need to demonstrate your organisation and communication skills working in a high pressure, service led, fast paced environment.
A key player in print with a comprehensive understanding of Direct Mail would be desired, with extensive knowledge of the print production process and must come from within the print industry.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Process led and methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and as a fully-fledged member of the team.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Someone who can build trust, values others, communicate effectively, drive execution, and focus on delivery to customers.
- Personable character with a positive work ethic.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Ability to attend/host and contact report client meetings and weekly status meetings
- Receiving and formulating client briefs into concise briefs to internal department teams
- Managing own work in progress and updating client status reports
- Preparing project plans, implementation schedules, estimates and service level agreements where applicable
- Excellent face to face communication skills and telephone manner
- Approximately 2-3 years of print experience.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and efficiently prioritise.
- Organised project management skills.
- Experience within the retail Industry would be an advantage.
- Able to communicate at all levels from general public to senior management.
- An expert understanding of the print production process both litho and digital.
- A knowledge of data processing, data cleansing and postage
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate with full autonomy to make a real contribution and difference to a fast growing, award winning and fun company.