Account Executive - Print Management
There is an exciting new opening in a Print Management company which differs from all competitors. They specialise in servicing the high end of the financial markets, along with publishing, marketing and charity sectors, and prides itself in providing high quality, flexible, innovative print services using the latest technologies in an environmentally responsible manner.
They are looking for an Account Executive to become an integral and pro-active member of the sales department, providing first class administration support and back-up for their designated account team. Responsible for supporting the management of a portfolio of customer accounts, you will ensure our client’s customers receive excellent customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Work in conjunction with your account team to develop a thorough understanding of your customers’ needs to ensure their requirements are met and they receive the customer service as detailed in their specific Service Level Agreement
- Respond to customers and suppliers queries in a timely and effective manner
- Receive quote requests from the customer and provide accurate and detailed responses within the target response time
- Confirm, monitor and progress chase orders to ensure all work is delivered within schedule, budget and quality standards
- Manage the production board for your account team, ensuring it is always up to date and contains the correct information
- Manage the website imagery for your account team
- Manage call-offs to ensure delivery as requested
- Ensure that customers stock stored and produced is pro-actively monitored and that stock levels are maintained to a sufficient quantity to meet the agreed customers’ requirements
- Make arrangements for customers to receive specified reports as and when required
This role would suit anyone who has very strong organisational and admin skills and can remain calm and collected when under pressure. It is also important that we find an outstanding communicator with a professional telephone manner. Candidates must have some print knowledge to apply for this role and be very keen to learn new skills regarding the print management industry to progress further in this great career opportunity.
Apply for Account Executive - Print Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly