Project Manager - POS - Hertfordshire/North London - £35-40k
Great opportunity to join this leading communications agency based in Hertfordshire/North London
Working with the Client’s and Suppliers on major development projects, you will be responsible for coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Your challenge will be to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Delivering every project on time within budget and scope
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Good educational background.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the Point of Sale sector and installs
- Solid technical background, with an understanding of how to read technical drawings
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of working at an advanced level of Excel
Please send in your details, if this opportunity is of interest, thank you!