Distribution Handler / Data Processor - Direct Mail
£18-20K + pension + healthcare + cycle to work + other benefits TBC
Hours: 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of mailing and fulfilment services. Based in the South East, they are currently looking to recruit a Distribution Handler / Data Processor to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all distribution work is completed on demand as well as supporting the data department when required.
You will have a sound knowledge of direct mail production, domestic and international postal methods including downstream access.
- Ensure distribution of customers work is executed on demand
- Communicate with Account Handlers and update tracking numbers as and when required
- Support Data Team as and when required by Line Manager
- Communicate with customers and update tracking numbers as and when required
- Produce pallet labels for the Account Handlers
- Responsible for DHL / DPD equipment and software upgrades
- Manage distribution accounts on a daily basis
- Ensure customer collections are arranged in a timely fashion
- Provide collection forecasts on a daily basis
- Take responsibility for Utilita Data requirements
- Ensure monthly stock records are maintained for the customer
- Ensure Redactive & FN&PEN are maintained
- Provide I-Track support to Account Handlers
- Provide any financial information that may be required on time, accurate and to the agreed format
- Manage time effectively to complete workload and meet deadlines
- Plan, schedule and evaluate own work
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships
- Reporting to the General Manager