Structural Packaging Designer - Print / Packaging Experience
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To £35K (Depending On Experience) + 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Structural Packaging Designer to join a leading packaging company
My client will consider candidates from a Print or Packaging background.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong creative skills and an up-to-date knowledge of IMPACT CAD software.
- The ability to work with customers, meeting with them face to face to discuss design briefs.
- The ability to bring ideas to the table to customer savings through increased efficiencies.
- Provide samples on time and develop yourself as a Designer under the guidance of the Design Manager.
- Work alongside their repro administrator to cover the position when needed.
- React to customer and Account Manager issues in a timely manner, ensuring corrective actions are prompt, cost effective and robust.
- Provide support to the other members of the team be proactive and offer improvement ideas to customers, Account Managers or other members of the team.
- Continually seek to improve your skills and develop as a designer to help push the business forward to become the industry leader in terms of knowledge of packaging and design.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to progress long-term within the company with a view of progression into Design Manager, External Sales or a Technical Position.