Account Manager | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | Hampshire
Award winning print company with an excellent reputation, partnering leading names as clients. An unrivalled new role working with a great Hampshire-based team, you will be joining a regional leader with impressive service offering and outstanding credibility in the industry.
Account Manager | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | Hampshire | £32k-£35k Dependent on Experience
Offering one of the most technologically advanced set ups in the market along with first class sales support, this organisation operates from an extensive purpose built production facility with full print capability from digital and litho machinery. Independently owned and operated, from single to full colour printing, the company provides a unique service encompassing company brochures, booklets, catalogues, newsletters, sales and marketing material, flyers, leaflets, folders, magazines, folders, corporate stationery, forms and reports.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Handling briefs for a full range of commercial print
- Booking in jobs, ensuring accurate job instructions
- Ensuring jobs are produced in the most cost effective way
- Ensuring MIS records are accurate
- Maintaining close contact with customers, ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Working from the office in close conjunction with the sales team
Key attributes required:
- Proven account handling experience, dealing with a range of commercial print requirements
- An ability to build on relationships in order to maximise product and service offerings
- MIS experience would be advantageous
- Strong customer service experience
- Passion for customer care and client development
Competitive salary which is reviewed throughout your career alongside company benefits including performance-related bonus are just some of the perks.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.