Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital | Northern Home Counties
Renowned in their field for their approach to large format digital print and direct media solutions, this company provides an excellent opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to develop and grow their client base within their forward thinking business.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital | Northern Home Counties | £35k-£45k + OTE £50k-£60k+
Priding themselves on their versatility, this company offers their clients a fully comprehensive service from design to installation with each project being fully customisable to meet the needs of their clients. Traditionally specialising in servicing clients within the corporate sector, they have recently branched out further into the retail sector too.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling complete large format digital graphics
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
- Covering predominantly a London based client base
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record developing new business
- Background in selling large format digital print
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with a genuine ‘can do’ approach when it comes to meeting client needs.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, submit your CV in the first instance to be considered.