Print POS Production Manager | POS – Print Management | Northern Belgium
Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2018? We need client facing, Print Production Managers across Europe who are experienced in temporary point of sale (POS) for the retail sector. If this is the role for you, you’ll already have experience in the print management and/or POS display market and you will have been making it happen for your clients in exciting and fast paced environments, sourcing print that will bring their brands to life in the retail world.
Print POS Production Manager | POS – Print Management | Northern Belgium | Salary Dependent on Experience
Holding a leading position in the market as part of a global group, this company is firmly established in its markets. A multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions, serving the retail sector, they have extensive in-house technology to produce fantastic, highly recognisable, branded print.
As Print Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- The management and delivery of all POS display requirements; projects, campaigns and the provision of additional service lines and associated tasks
- Ensuring that operational support to the client(s) is managed exceptionally and delivered efficiently
- Providing effective leadership and support to the dedicated team
- Playing an active part in the retention, development and compliance of the contract
- Providing a high degree of technical support and expertise both to clients and associates
- Supporting successful implementation of new service lines into the assigned account(s)
Key attributes required:
- An excellent technical understanding of the print and POS/display categories
- Proven experience of service delivery on site with clients
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects through the print production cycle
- An excellent ability to manage multi-campaign/multi-job projects with multiple service line elements
- A good understanding of planning, budget and cost management
- Good experience of semi-permanent and/or permanent display production and point of sale
- Competence in Microsoft Office and print management applications
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English is ESSENTIAL
A role not for the faint hearted, if you have a passion for a relentless and responsive approach to doing things differently then get in touch. We have roles across Europe, all based in our client’s offices where you will be the public face of the company and an ambassador for the business.
Contact us for further details.
Apply for Print POS Production Manager | POS – Print Management | Northern Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly