Estimator | Large Format Print, 2D & 3D POS | Hertfordshire
Show casing high-level partnerships in the Retail and Brand sectors this is a company at the top of their league in the 2D and 3D POS sector. The UK division of this company is now the UK’s largest POS manufacturer. Showcasing high quality campaigns, with an award-winning portfolio the business is going through a transformation and growing rapidly, requiring the need for additional resources in the customer service team.
Estimator | Large Format Print, 2D & 3D POS | Hertfordshire | £27-£33k, depending on experience
Well established company are a bespoke design/manufacturing company for retail graphics targeting a massive blue chip cliental, this company is an unrivalled name in POS with full in-house facilities for screen, litho and large format digital print. With an enviable client list they are currently producing a fantastic range of highly recognisable permanent and semi permanent work in high street stores and retail outlets nationwide. They continue to invest in machinery and technology, to remain at the forefront of the industry.
As an Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing estimates and quotations using Tharstern MIS
- Customer liaison, assisting customers in determining order requirements
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and being first point of contact for customers
- Ensuring jobs are quoted accurately and on time to maximise sales potential
- Taking briefs and interpreting client requirements in order that necessary instructions are communicated correctly
- Liaising with Client Services team, Senior Account Managers and customers to book in orders
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge of large format digital & POS is preferred
- Tharstern MIS is advantageous, although estimating using other MIS will also be considered
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills, and works well under pressure
- Ability to work without supervision but also as part of a team
- Print manufacturing knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career. The client portfolio is strong and growing and the position itself is extremely exciting with regards to career prospects.
Submit your details for further information.