Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: South East (London)
Salary: £Neg – (Depending on Experience)
The Company: My Client are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their exhibition and events display sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the business development and sales teams to support in the delivery of the overall business objective.
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities, identify emerging markets and market shifts and evaluate customer needs.
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, company marketing and social media.
- Setup meetings with potential clients and follow up leads.
- Utilise and regularly update the company’s CRM system & other systems/databases to track and manage customers and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services and solutions.
- Prepare regular reports with sales, revenue, forecasts and expenses.
- Liaise with Estimation, Account Management and Production/Finishing teams.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge organisation that have consistently grown year on year and have huge growth plans.