Business Development Manager | Print Solutions | South East
Working for this well established print and cross media company offers an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager with a proven track record in selling into end users. Working directly with clients to develop accounts and win new business, this is the perfect role for somone who wants to offer a genuine quality solution.
Business Development Manager | Print Solutions | South East | £25k-£35k + OTE £40k+
Offering comprehensive print solutions and a ‘can do’ attitude, they aim to fulfil every detail of their Client’s requirements when it comes to their print and cross media needs. Currently working extensively across the retail, leisure and hospitality sectors they handle a number of accounts for high profile names.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling complete print solutions
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Covering the London and South East regions
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record developing new business
- Background in selling litho and/or digital print solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain and grow client relationships
- Proven track record in direct sales
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business who offer a hugely comprehensive yet individualised solution for their clients.
Submit your CV today to be considered for this role.