UV Flexo Label Printer - Self Adhesive Labels
Our client are an independently owned multi-award winning full-service label manufacturing business with strong brand recognition for excellence.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work alongside the existing printers producing high quality labels and learn how to operate variable barcode print engines maintaining numerical integrity. Continuous improvement is a core part of their culture and you will thrive on finding ways to Kaizan you and your team's performance.
- Operating a 24/5 M-F three shift rotation
- Maximise machine efficiency.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives in production.
- To comply with current systems of working including established shift patterns.
- To adhere to all training plans and follow set training by team leaders and colleagues.
- To achieve daily/weekly production targets.
- To achieve established quality standards working within the guidelines outlined in the established quality systems complying with ISO9002 and PS 9000 quality standards.
- You will also be involved in new product development, and will be encouraged to bring innovations by attending professional development events e.g. Labelexpo and OEM partner CPD events.
- You must have a keen eye for detail with solid experience of manufacturing high quality UV flexo labels.
- The ability to work and concentrate under pressure in a high volume factory is essential.
- Relating to our core company values of Quality, Commitment, Teamwork and Honesty is essential.
- Previous experience with premium embellishments and / or variable data is desirable.
- Previous experience printing flexible packaging is desirable.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective lean manufacture of goods is desirable.
Many years' experience working on servo-driven narrow web UV flexo presses is essential.