Business Development Manager | B2 & Digital Print – Small & Large Format | South East
Offering a complete marketing solution from design to delivery, this well established business offers a client centric approach to marketing solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an dedicated new Business Development Manager to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company.
Business Development Manager | B2 & Digital Print – Small & Large Format | South East | £25k-£35k + OTE
Being quality driven is at the heart of this company’s philosophy and this is achieved by offering a massively comprehensive solution to their clients’ marketing solution. Possessing in house print and finishing production on site, they are able to ensure the delivery of projects from inception to realisation.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling complete marketing solutions
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Retaining and reviving lapsed or dormant clients
- Covering the London and South East regions
- Building long-lasting valuable relationships with clients
Key attributes required:
- A proven track record developing new business
- Background in litho and digital print
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- A desire grow and develop a steady portfolio of clients
An amazing opportunity to join an expanding business and realise new business potential.
Interviews are being held imminently, so it is essential you submit your CV in the first instance to be of consideration.