Account Executive | Print Management & Digital | London
An excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate or Junior Account Executive to join an industry heavyweight that delivers true stand-out projects and boasts excellent retention of well known clients. With a reputation which is going from strength to strength, continued growth and success and the addition of new blue chip accounts, this has created the need for an additional Account Executive in North London.
Account Executive | Print Management & Digital | London | Up to £33k + Bonus & Commission
A market dominating company with well supported growth plans and first class retail portfolio. A company with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in 3D temp & perm POS, FSDUs, floor stand and special promotions as well as print management and Digital services; this is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of printed retail/brand communications.
Working directly onsite with a key retail client, as Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Working client side in London
- Overseeing print and digital content management campaigns
- Providing tailored advice and solutions to clients
- Developing relationships with key client contacts
- Strategic development of the account
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
Key attributes required:
- Experience of working on site with a client, ideally
- Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients
- Accustomed to dealing with brands and retail clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills; must be able to work efficiently and accurately and remain calm under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft applications is important
- Awareness of the end-to-end marketing and production process, from creation of brief through to distribution
- An understanding of litho and digital production would be advantageous in order to provide a consultative service for the client at the point of initial contact – but is not essential as full training will be given
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition that continues to remain the partner of choice to brand leaders and major blue-chip companies. A great opportunity to work with a premier client in a varied role.