Account Manager- Central London - c£30k + Generous Bonus
Account Manager- Central London - c£32k + Generous Bonus
We have a tremendous opportunity to join a well-established print management company, based in Central London.
It's a lovely place to work and the team is made up of around six members who provide a fully managed print service to the healthcare, publishing & retail sectors You will be joining a small, friendly team in an open plan office in the heart Central London.
9.00 to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday
We are looking for someone who is a real problem solver with a “can do” attitude! Friendly, organised & positive.
Main purpose of job
To manage the production of various brochures, mailings, point of sale & many other print related products.
You will be required to manage relationships with clients & suppliers and manage their perceptions and expectations and ensure client satisfaction at all times.
You will select the most appropriate suppliers, negotiate costs and time-scales for each job and ensure that internal procedures are followed.
- Day to day responsibility for managing projects
- Setting and managing project timelines
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly client meetings
- Managing the print requirements for a portfolio of clients.
- Adopt a consultative approach with clients.
- Purchasing and negotiating with external suppliers to ensure most competitive costs are achieved while ensuring delivery is on time, to spec, to quality and to contractual targets
- Providing weekly account updates to senior management
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience working ideally within a Print Management or Print Agency environment
- An assertive and competent individual, proficient in all Microsoft office packages
- Excellent client management skills face to face, telephone and email.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and work on their own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability.
If interested, please send in your CV now!