Distribution & Administration Executive, Managed Print Solutions -East Midlands
Outstanding Print & Managed Services organisation seeks to appoint an outstanding, graduate level Distribution & Administration Executive who will be responsible for co-ordinating and producing the distribution for all Point Of Sale material across a major Retail estate.
This Business possesses a rarely found intelligence of strategy & positivity of culture....and offers an influence, reward & career potential that will significantly appeal to all, but they have a record of only appointing the most focussed, driven & dynamic of individuals.
Ideally possessing some understanding of the Print & POS industry, you will work in a challenging & fast paced environment alongside the Client Account Managers, with the principal responsibility for delivering on time, accurate, unambiguous distributions to the Clients Retail estate & office locations.
- Deliver campaign distributions with 100% accuracy, to the dates outlined
on the marketing promotional timing plan.
- Deliver distributions for tactical promotions with 100% accuracy.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders, to ensure that promotional briefs are turned into distributions that meet the expectations of teams involved.
- Maintain individual space files in line with the master store profiling file produced by space planning.
- Maintain distribution templates.
- Maintain store window profiles across the high street estate.
- Produce item/cost analysis for each campaign.
- When required assist the marketing/print buying functions with any ad-hoc requests.
The Requirements for the role:
- Excel Skills, Intermediate (A solid understand of VLOOKUPS & IF statements is essential).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across all business units.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work and remain organised under pressure.
- An inquisitive and self-motivated nature.
- A positive and pro-active attitude.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day relationship with a major Retail Client & their diverse product & distribution requirements, so it’s imperative that have notable levels of personal integrity and a positive track record of employment, delivery & responsibility, as you will join a committed & responsible team, managing projects through to delivery in what is a hugely empowered environment.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an intelligent, alert, committed individual who can seize the opportunity to secure the platform for a very attractive & rewarding career path.