Structural Designer | Large Format & Temp POS | West Midlands
A fantastic opportunity working for a leading company specialising in large format and point of sale solutions. A role which will advance your career with a well-established and successful business with excellent career prospects.
Structural Designer | Large Format & Temp POS | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An established global company with over 80 years’ experience in the industry this company offers a high quality full in house service from design to installation. Operating from state of the art facilities they have fantastic capabilities and an enviable reputation within their sector.
As a Structural Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting customer briefs
- Liaising with the sales team and directly with customers
- Producing and amending structural and graphic mock up
- Creating samples
- Updating project briefs
- Amending artwork when required
Key attributes required:
- Impeccable design skills and technical drawing ability
- Strong background in large format/POS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail
- Experience with CAD
An excellent opportunity to progress within an innovative company.
Apply now to register your interest.