Business Development Manager - Signage
£Open + Bonus + Car + 22 Days Holiday + Pension + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a well-established market leading contractor that provide a nationwide service in the field of signage and construction to blue chip clients. They offer the full signage solution from printing, manufacture, supply to install.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to spear-head connections with new customers, including research and analysis, targeted contact, pre-qualification submission, networking between customers and operational colleagues and relationship monitoring. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Directors.
If you have inroads in the NHS, Oil or Retail markets this will be a distinct advantage.
- Responsible for selling, establishing new relationships and closing deals.
- Proven sales track record in the signage or related industry.
- Work well under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Expertise in building, growing and developing relationships.
- Effective communication and knowledge.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and encourage best practice.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good listener and problem solver.
- Reliable, knowledgeable with a professional attitude to succeed.