Structural Designer | Packaging | West Midlands
2 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a global leading packaging company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a well-established and successful business contributing towards the design of new products.
Structural Designer | Packaging | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An established global company with over 80 years’ experience designing and developing market leading packaging within the food, pharmaceutical and home and personal care sectors.
As a Structural Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting customer briefs
- Liaising with the sales team and directly with customers
- Producing and amending structural and graphic mock ups and samples
- Updating project briefs
- Designing/amending artwork when required
Key attributes required:
- Impeccable design skills and technical drawing ability
- Strong background in packaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail
- Experience with CAD
An excellent opportunity to progress within an innovative company.
Apply now to register your interest.
Apply for Structural Designer | Packaging | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly