Field Sales Manager - Manage A Team Of 4 - Packaging
SCOTLAND - HOME AND OFFICE BASED
Please contact me for Basic Salary Details, I have been asked not to advertise these details
Package: Company Car + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Sick Pay Scheme
**** PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS ROLE *****
Our client is a manufacture of quality packaging products for a range of market sectors, they are currently looking to recruit a Field Sales Manager who is experienced in sales and account management in the Packaging / FMCG sectors. The candidate's time will be split approx. 40% managing the 4 External BDM's, 40% managing a portfolio of Key Accounts and 20% generating new business.
My client will consider an Experienced Sales Manager or a Business Development Manager looking to make a step up into a Sales Management role.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reporting to Regional Sales Director.
- With the team, support the overall delivery of the Sales and Marketing Plan for the Scottish Region.
- The candidate will be tenacious, hard-working, and demonstrate high levels of energy and resilience in order to ensure ambitious strategic targets are not only met, but exceeded, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is paramount.
- To help develop the sales strategy that ensures attainment of the company's sales goals and profitability.
- To oversee the development and implementation of account action plans.
- Responsibility for achieving sales volume and margin objectives.
- To lead, coach and develop the external sales team through Field visits and implementing PDPs and training plans accordingly.
- To support the company's overall business objectives on margin improvement.
- To manage both existing and potential Key Accounts.
- To assess customer satisfaction, instigate improvement plans and attend account meetings as required.
- To ensure the company's Sales System is fully utilised to manage their sales activities and strategies.
- To assist the team in the preparation of proposals and delivery of presentations.
- To ensure aged debt, credit issues, stock agreements and quality complaints are resolved and addressed and that policies and procedures, codes of ethical conduct are adhered to at all times.